- This event has passed.
Healthy Habits for a Healthier You
June 14 @ 12:00 pm - 12:20 pm
“The Doctor of the future will give NO medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison
Who says getting sick is part and parcel of life and the aging process?
Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to your health. There is so much misinformation out there with regards to our health. People are getting sick and dying unnecessarily because they have blinders around their eyes. Many things that they have been told were healthy and good for them are in fact killing them slowly. From the food they eat, to the water they drink to lifestyle habits and even what exercises are good for them.
This informative session will share tips on:
- What are chronic diseases and common causes
- How to tap on your body’s secret defences to protect you from chronic diseases
- Paradigm shift from medicating to regenerating
- How to prevent and reverse common diseases
- 3 steps to stay healthy for life