Heard us talk about “MindFi Spaces” but had no idea what it meant? Look no further, this article is for you to find out more about our recently launched MindFi Spaces.
As the name suggests, MindFi Spaces is a safe space where a group of individuals with similar goals or challenges can come together to learn, explore, share their experiences and support one another. They span a full range of topics, including but not limited to: boosting productivity, being a new mom, coping with burnout, losing weight, hitting financial goals and career navigation. Each session lasts an hour and will be moderated by an expert in the topic.
There is so much to gain from attending a MindFi Space. Here are a few of them. You can expect to:
- Share your thoughts, challenges and concerns in a judgment-free, safe and inclusive space
- Connect with people who are facing similar challenges and learn from one another
- Be a part of a community who shares similar experiences or goals
- Receive guidance and support from a professional.
This is your time and space to build your support system within the MindFi community.
MindFi Spaces meet on a monthly basis and it’s up to you whether you’d like to come for a single session to share and ask questions, or attend monthly to journey with the community. You can find an accountability buddy to support you between sessions, or book a 1:1 with your expert to dive deeper.
To ensure that we can foster a safe and supportive environment for everyone in a Spaces session, we have an etiquette guide.
- Be sure to come with an open mind and be prepared to share and listen during the session.
- While sharing is encouraged, there is absolutely no compulsion to do so.
- Confidentiality is key. Make sure to maintain confidentiality on everything that is shared and be respectful towards your fellow attendees.
- There is no compulsion to stay for the full hour, it’s okay to leave early.
- You may communicate privately with the expert via the Chat if you need to leave early or if you are feeling uncomfortable.
We hope this article answers any questions you might have regarding MindFi Spaces. If you still have any questions, you can reach out to us at email@example.com.